2. This Policy is for information purposes only and does not constitute a source of responsibility for Website Users (persons visiting the Website).
3. The administrator of Users’ personal data is the Operator – Sara Cosmetics (Magdalena Deput running a business under the name Sara Cosmetics Magdalena Deput), Jana Pawła II Avenue, No. 12E/1, 05-25 Radzymin, REGON 140076078, NIP 1250854382, firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The operator, being the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, with later amendments), operates in accordance with binding provisions, in particular the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, with later amendments), the Act on Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204, with later amendments) and Regulation 2016/679 on 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and ensures an adequate level of security of Users’ personal data.
5. Personal data is processed on the basis of the User’s consent (Article 6, paragraph 1, point A of RODO).
6. The Operator takes care to protect Users’ rights and, in particular, ensures that the data collected by him is processed fairly and in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a way that allows identification of the persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Purpose, scope, recipients of personal data and processing period
1. Possible purposes of personal data processing by the Operator:
a. own marketing of the Operator’s products and services,
b. notifications on the availability of products and services, discount campaigns, advertising offers and contests,
c. communication (contact with Users).
2. Possible categories of recipients of personal data:
a. Service providers for the Operator (eg advertising companies, IT, Hosting),
b. third parties carrying out customer surveys,
c. public authorities.
3. The operator may process the following personal data:
a. surname and first name,
b. e-mail address,
c. phone number.
4. The Operator may also process information regarding the User’s preferences that may constitute personal data (such as age, lifestyle, skin condition), which the User agreed to provide voluntarily in order to match the appropriate product using the “Discover the Cosmetics Fit to Yourself” functionality.
5. The operator may also process personal data, which the user agreed to provide voluntarily in order to use the “Contact” functionality.
6. Personal data will be stored until the User withdraws the consent.
7. The User has the right to exercise the rights under the Personal Data Protection Act and the RODO, in particular the right to access personal data, the right to request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and the right to object to their processing and the right to transfer data.
8. The Newsletter will be sent to the User who expressed his consent. In order to perform the shipment, the User provides the Operator with the address of his electronic mailbox. The provided address will be used for the delivery of the Newsletter. The user has the right to object to the receiving of the Newsletter at any time.
9. Detailed provisions regarding the Newsletter are included in the Newsletter Regulations [link].
10. Providing personal data is not necessary to browse the website.
1. The website uses the “cookies” technology.
2. “Cookies” are small text-numeric files that register Users’ online activity. They make it easier to navigate the website and take various actions, because they recognize the device used by Users and display a page adjusted to their individual preferences. The “cookies” technology is used to examine Users’ traffic, adjusting the content of the website to the User’s behavior and facilitating the use of the website.
3. Files used by the Operator as part of the “cookie” technology are divided into, among others:
Session cookies – these are “cookies” that allow to remember the choices made by the User and used, among others at login. They remain on the User’s device until logging out of the website or closing the browser.
“Cookie” files that improve functionality – these are “cookies” that allow the collection of data related to the way you use the website, including content clicked by Users when browsing the site and enabling improvement of the site’s operation and structure.
“Cookie” files used for targeting – these are “cookie” files that store information about the use of the website, allowing to offer discounts and other information to the Users’ adjusted to their preferences.
4. Users have the option of blocking and deleting “cookies” every time. “Cookies” are used as part of the website with the consent of the User. The consent may be expressed by the User through appropriate software settings, in particular the browser settings of the ICT device using which the User connects to the website. The User may at any time revoke or change the scope of previously expressed consent to the use of “cookie” technology, limit their use and remove it from their browser. In the above cases, it may happen that the use of the site will be less efficient, will prevent or significantly impede the movement.
5. Sample paths to modify the settings of “cookies” for the most popular browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools »Internet Options» Privacy (more information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies);
Mozilla Firefox: Tools »Options» Privacy (more information: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka);
Google Chrome: Settings »Show advanced settings» Privacy »Content settings» Cookie files (more information: (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en).
1. The operator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction .
2. The operator uses technical means to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.
Contact with the Operator
1. All inquiries or comments regarding the functioning of the website or notifications regarding non-compliance with the regulations may be sent by the contact form or by e-mail to the address email@example.com
2. In case of violations of personal data concerning him, the User should contact the Operator by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The User can also have a complaint to the competent supervisory body – the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection / the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The Operator reserves the right to make changes and modifications to this Policy in the future. The operator can also inform about the abovementioned changes by the Newsletter sent to Users.
Policy version of May 15, 2018.