Terms of the Newsletter
I consent to the sending of advertising and commercial information via e-mail through the Newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422).
I agree to the processing of personal data provided by me for the purposes of:
– marketing of the Operator’s own products and services,
– notifications about the availability of products and services, discount campaigns, advertising offers and contests,
– communication (contact with Users).
I. General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the Newsletter service.
2. The service is provided by the operator of the website www.biodermic.pl – Sara Cosmetics (hereinafter: the Operator).
3. The words and phrases marked with a capital letter (eg Operator, User) should be understood as in the regulations of the www.biodermic.pl website [link].
4. Newsletter service consists in sending messages to the Users by e-mail containing commercial information or other content related to the Biodermic brand. The Newsletter contains, in particular, information on the Operator’s products and new products, competitions carried out by him and other news.
5. The Newsletter service requires the User’s consent.
6. The Newsletter service is free.
7. To access the Newsletter service it is necessary to have an access to the Internet and to have an active e-mail address.
1. Newsletter subscription consists in entering the name and e-mail address available to the User to the form provided by the Operator on the www.biodermic.pl Website.
2. The User has the right to cancel the Newsletter service at any time. The User can opt out of the above services by entering a link placed at the bottom of an e-mail message or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By subscribing to the Newsletter, the User agrees to sending advertisements and commercial information by the Operator within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422) to the User’s e-mail account.
1. The User by subscribing to the Newsletter agrees to the processing of his personal data.
2. The User has the right to access the personal data concerning him and to correct them (including changing the e-mail address). The User has the right to obtain information about whether and to what extent his personal data are processed, as well as information about the purpose and scope of their processing.
3. The administrator of Users’ personal data provided in connection with the use of the Newsletter service is the Operator.
4. The operator seeks to maintain the utmost diligence in the processing of collected personal data.
1. The Operator reserves the right to delete an account that the User of has violated these regulations or applicable law, or takes actions that violate the rights of third parties and unauthorized interferes or modifies the content placed on the Website, including the Newsletter.
2. Complaints about the Newsletter service can be submitted via email to email@example.com or via the “Contact” form on the website www.biodermic.pl.
3. Newsletter service is subject to the Polish law.
4. The operator reserves the right to change these regulations. Users will be informed about changes in the electronic message as part of the Newsletter service. The current regulations are publicly available and can be found at www.biodermic.pl.
The version of the regulations of May 15, 2018.